Tuesday, November 03, 2015

USA: Coca Cola Store, Las Vegas, Nevada

Hello everyone :) It's been awhile since I've updated my blog...
Sorry to those who follows this ...I've been busy with school work and....being lazy :P
Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday :)

Today I'd like you share with you some postcards I bought from the Coca Cola store in Las Vegas when I visited in Spring Break, 2013.
These postcards show some of the Coca Cola advertisements from the 20th century.



I'd like to buy the world a Coke (1971)

A group of people singing while holding a bee....Coke...? (I'm not sure to be honest)


Always Coca Cola (1993)

Two cute and adorable polar bears enjoying their moment with a Coke.


Coke refreshes you best (1960)

A vintage picture with a sexy lady sitting on the beach.



Have a Coke and a smile (1980)

Just a realistic picture of a cup of Coke you would get at any fast food restaurant.




Coke adds life (1976)


This one has more of a comic book style with a slogan on top that says "Always the real thing ... Always Coca-Cola".













My favorite one is Always Coca Cola (1993), the one with two Coca Cola bears on it. It's just very cute and adorable, and it actually makes me want to share a coke with my loved one. :)

What about you? Which one did you like the best?

:: WalaGemini 11/02/2015 ::
___________________________________________________________:

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Hoover Dam, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment