Monday, December 21, 2015

USA: Alaska Aurora

Today I'd like to share with you some postcards I bought back when I went on a cruise to Alaska
All three postcards features views of the Aurora Borealis.
It is a shame that I haven't been able to seem them myself because they are beautiful and look miraculous to me. I hope that in the near future, I'll be able to check this off my to-do list :)

















Hope you liked them :)
Have a great weekend

:: WalaGemini 12/20/2015 ::
___________________________________________________________:

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Hoover Dam, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment