Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Japan: Matsumoto Castle (松本城)

Sent from a US postcrossing member, this postcard shows the Matsumoto Castle located in the city of Matsumoto in the Nagano Prefecture.

Matsumoto Castle is one of the Japan's premier historic castles. It is also known as the Crow Castle (烏城) because of its black exterior. The keep was completed in the late sixteenth century, and it maintained its original wooden exteriors and external stonework. It is listed as a National Treasure of Japan.



Looking at this peaceful and beautiful castle and the cherry blossom, it made a huge contrast to what I've been feeling for the past week..which was sadness and anxiety...It was a tough week...and I shred many tears...It was difficult to decide what I am going to do in the near future as my university graduation is coming up..I will have to leave the country along with my precious friends and the man that I've fallen in love with for the last two years...I don't know what our decisions will lead us to..but I really hope that one day we won't have to separate from each other ever again.

---- :: WalaGemini 2016/04/26 :: -------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment