Sunday, July 03, 2016

Thailand: Mummy Snoopy and Woodstock

Snoopy is Charlie Brown's pet beagle in the comic strip Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz. He is a loyal, innocent, imaginative and good-nature talking beagle who is prone to imagining  fantasy lives, including being an author, a college student, and a World War I flying ace.

I am really happy to receive this card because Snoopy is my sister's favorite character since she was young. She was gifted a snoopy plushy by her kindergarten teacher, and since then she loved snoopy.

Sender also put a few very cute and unique stamps on the card which I loved :D I have never seen a stamp that was long enough to cover the entire side of a postcard.

Hope you liked this card as much as I did :)




















----- :: WalaGemini 2016/07/02 :: -------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment