Sunday, July 03, 2016

South Korea: Happy Birthday

After a few weeks of final exams and graduation craziness...
I finally have time to write postcards again :D *yay*

About a month ago, it was my 22nd birthday :) And it was in the middle of my last final exam so I didn't really get to celebrate it...

However, my sweet postcard-pal from South Korea sent me this card that arrived right on my birthday and it made my day :D It is a Korean girl dressed in traditional Korean clothes called Hanbok, blowing candles off a cake with a horse.

I thought it was a very cute and interesting card because it was a fusion of both the past and present :) Mostly, I just was grateful that someone remembered my birthday haha...

Anyways :) Thank you for reading my blog again even though I haven't posted in a long while :) Have a great day and enjoy this summer and sunshine :D




----- :: WalaGemini 2016/07/02 :: -------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment