Wednesday, December 27, 2017

USA: Purple Basket


















Purple is, indeed, my favorite color. It have always been my favorite since I was little. Although I did also liked blue and black, but I did like purple the most, and that is why the sender chose this card for me :)

On the back of the postcard, sender said the countries she would like to visit most are Spain, Peru and Morocco. And if she won the lottery, she would pay off all her bills, travel and volunteer.

I think I would also love to travel if I won the lottery. I probably won't rage quit my job, but definitely would take some time off from work to travel. I really enjoyed my trip to Tokyo last month, and I would love to explore other parts of Japan if I had the money to do so.











Postcrossing Forum - September 50 RR [TXGigi]
----- :: WalaGemini 2017/12/27 :: -------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment