Saturday, August 22, 2015

Hong Kong: Sleepy Animals

Hello Everyone, WalaGemini here :) Are you enjoying your weekend?
It's super sunny and hot here in Hong Kong, which is actually the perfect day for some afternoon naps and reading. I wonder what you wonderful people did or have planned for today :P

Today I would like to share with you some animals postcards that basically describe what I do on the weekends ------ NAP x EAT x DRINK... Tell me if you like any of these :)





It'd be nice to sleep with your nap buddy if you have one
Makes the bed a lot cozier despite the fact that it's already cozy and warm.


If you are not into napping, maybe a beer..?



Or staring at the air reminding yourself how fat you've became....


Or think about what you want to eat for lunch, dinner, and tomorrow's breakfast even though you just ate....










Anyways...hope everyone is enjoying their weekend while I think about what I'm gonna be eating for breakfast :) ZzZzZz

:: WalaGemini 08/22/2015 ::
___________________________________________________________:

Some Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Hoover Dam, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Camilla, 21, from Italy. When I was 12/13 I used to buy postcards everywhere I went, and had a tiny but pretty collection that I cannot find anywhere D: so I joined postcrossing (username: Furbuffa) like 4 days ago to start another one and I saw you there - I have 5 postcards travelling at the moment, but since none of them has been registered yet I cannot contact you there.

    I LOVE this blog, your postcards are beautiful and the descriptions were interesting to read (above all the ones with chinese food, since food is a great passion of mine). I'm also a gemini as well (: As to this post, I fell in love with the first postcard, the one with napping cats. Maybe we could arrange a swap someday? I'll keep reading this blog anyway, I really like it (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Camilla :)
      Thank you SOOOO much for liking my blog :) This is my very first blog and readers like you are motivation that encourages me to write more posts.
      I'd definitely love to swap with you :)
      If you've read my description, you probably know that I'm currently in Hong Kong but will be returning to US in early Sept.
      If you like, you could contact me through email and I'd gladly send out the first postcard from Hong Kong. :)
      My email is mkykwong94@hotmail.com
      Feel free to email me :)
      Again, thanks for reading my blog.
      You are one precious reader :)

      Delete
    2. P.S. GEMINI has the most AWESOME people :D

      Delete