Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WalaGemini is here :D

Hello everyone :)
My name is Michelle and I hope to share with you my postcards collection here.

But.....
First thing is first, let me introduce myself with 20 facts
:: I'm a Hong Konger who loves to travel
:: Pretty good at math (not sure if the Asian part helped)
:: CATS and GIRAFFES are my favorite animals <3 (meow)
:: And that‘s why I have 2 male cats, named Nickel and Dime
:: I have a younger sister that I both hate and love
:: I want a tattoo, but still indecisive about where and what to get
:: I'm senior student who's trying to get a BA in Psychology
:: Not sure what I'm going to do after I graduate
:: Have an American boyfriend who loves Xbox
:: Currently staying with my host family who came from Estonia
:: Lightning and thunderstorms excite me
:: The #1 travel destination on my wish list is Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia.
(By all means, if you have a postcard or two to spare, leave a comment)
:: Sushi is my favorite food (I could probably eat it everyday til I die)
:: I've been to 11 countries including Indonesia, Japan and South Korea
:: Cooking and baking are some of my favorite things to do
:: I like all genre of music e.g.Classical, Ballad, Rock, Pop
:: I could stay in bed and watch Netflix all day
:: That’s probably the reason why I need to exercise and lose some weight
:: Tea is my all time favorite beverage (unsweetened ones only)
:: This is my first blog ever ...........

Hope that you now have an idea of what an insane Asian is like

Now that you know a little more about me, I hope you'll like what I'm about to share with you.

Since this is a page where I intend to share my postcard collection,
I especially picked out this one to share with you all.




Tsing Ma Bridge, Hong Kong

I bought this postcard back in 2012 Summer before I went overseas to USA. The bridge on the postcard is the Tsing Ma Bridge (青馬大橋), which is a landmark and very scenic spot in Hong Kong. It was build in 1997, and the 2nd longest span suspension bridge at the time it was built.  

Not only this postcard presented the most well-known bridge from my city, I especially liked the background. The orange-ish sky is calming and energizing at the same time.  Although sun-setting signals people that the day is coming to an end, it is also when people are ready for Hong Kong's exciting and colorful night life.


I hope you liked this postcard

Leave me a comment if you have anything you'd like to share :)
(e.g. bridges or famous landmark in your country)

See you all again <3

:: WalaGemini 08/11/2015 ::
___________________________________________________________:
Some Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Hoover Dam, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene
, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment