Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Finland: Animal Maxi Cards

While I was organizing my old postcard yesterday, I found a old collection of postcard my uncle gifted me many years ago.

Unfortunately, other than Finland and released on 2004, I do not have much information on these beautiful set of cards. Hope you liked them :)

Do you like maxi-cards also? :P

-





















:: WalaGemini 08/18/2015 ::
___________________________________________________________:

Some Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Hoover Dam, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment