Friday, February 19, 2016

Malaysia: Map of Singapore

Over the past week, I received quite a few postcards from various senders.

For those of you who are confused by the title, this postcard that shows the map of Singapore was sent to me from a postcrosser who lives in Malaysia. I really like this postcard because maps is one of the categories that I collect postcards in. Also, this is my first Singapore map. :)




What makes this card more special is that the card was signed by a whole bunch of other people who participated in the Postcrossing 5th Singapore Meetup at Singapore Philatelic Museum on January 17, 2016. I have never been to a meetup :/ But I imagined it to be very fun since it an event where postcard lovers sit together and talk about postcards :D

(Anyone wanna meet up around Seattle area?)







:: WalaGemini 02/19/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Regions I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Great Britain :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment