Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Poland: Sleepy Cat in a Bowl

Over the past week, I received quite a few postcards from various senders.

This was one of the favorites this week because it has a CAT on it :DDDD (Cat slave over here) Sender mentioned that she has 2 cats just like I do, and both of them were sleeping at the time she wrote the card. It reminds me of my cats because I really enjoyed their faces when they are asleep. It just makes them extra cute to look at  and makes me wanna snuggle with them (though they'd probably hate me for it....)

How much do you like spending time with you pets? :)

<Postcrossing ID: PL-1178569>
https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1178569















:: WalaGemini 02/16/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Regions I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Great Britain :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::




No comments:

Post a Comment