Monday, February 22, 2016

Germany: Kronentor am Zwinger

Today, I received a card from Germany.

The Zwinger was built between 1709 to 1728, and is one of most well-known architecture in Dresden.

But the sender was very thoughtful and he sent the card in an envelop with beautiful stamps and a letter replying my questions that I posted on my Postcrossing profile.




I was quite inspired by his message. He said that "Our life on Earth is only a very short part. We are here to learn about ourselves. Maybe we need many years to see that. [...] I can't change the world. I can change only myself and hope that other people thinking about: Why is this a happy man? Love is missing in this world. But you can only give love when you are able to love yourself. A simple truth."

After reading his message...I felt warmth and love within me :) I made me feel that there is still hope and love in the world, and that everyone should try to make the world better by smiling upon each other. Before it is too late, say a word of thanks or love to someone that is important to you, close to you, or even someone who you have not contacted for awhile :) I'm sure it will make their day and bring a smile to their face.


:: WalaGemini 02/22/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Regions I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Great Britain :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment