Wednesday, February 10, 2016

China: Cute Cat Face

Few days ago, I received this beautiful cat postcard from a sender in China. She mentioned that she is also a cat-lover like me so she shared with me this adorable cat that's sticking its tongue out. I really like cats in forms of drawing because I am always fascinated by the art work and the details they put into the drawings :) Hope you liked this card also :)

<Postcrossing ID: CN-1852309>

https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/CN-1852309


















:: WalaGemini 02/10/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Regions I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Great Britain :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment