Tuesday, January 12, 2016

South Korea: Are We All Lost Stars Trying To Light Up The Dark

Today, I received 2 postcards from South Korea and 1 from Vietnam.
Both of the cards from Korea were traded from a direct swap on Postcrossing.


This card from South Korea is actually my very first circle-shaped card that I've ever received. I've seen them online before, but never had one in my possession. But thanks to sender, I finally got one. With a celestial background, the card features a quote "Are we all lost starts trying to light up the dark".

Do you think you are one of those stars?

Sender said she likes autumn a lot because it neither too hot or too cold. However, I like winter a lot because I enjoy the cold and the snow a lot :) What about you?






The card also came with a Gemini stamp :D which is also my favorite horoscope. Because why? Geminis are the best. They are crazy and cheerful, and they will never fail to entertain you. Also, I am a Gemini...so...yay to all the Geminis out there :D

Thank you for the card Eun-hee.
너무 고마워요 :)












:: WalaGemini 01/11/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan :: South Korea :: Singapore :: Thailand 
:: Indonesia :: Malaysia :: Taiwan :: China :: USA :: Canada :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment