Friday, January 29, 2016

Australia: Mile Post

Yesterday, I got a card from Australia and The Netherlands


This card from Australia features a koala and kangaroo standing next to a mile post. With several destinations on the pole, I really like that Hong Kong and USA are on there because one is my hometown where the other one is where I currently live :D

Although it says your next choice of destination is obvious.....I find it difficult..UK? or Japan..? or even New Zealand...? Which one would you pick?

<Postcrossing ID: AU-471419>












:: WalaGemini 01/29/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment