Thursday, January 07, 2016

Germany: Christmas Keyboard

After all the holiday craziness and traveling, I received four postcards in my mail few days ago from Switzerland, USA, Poland, and Germany.

The sender of this card was VERY thoughtful because this was one of the cards that I have favorited on Postcrossing and she decided to mail it to me near Christmas time. Sender was rather disappointed that there it was not cold enough for snow where she lives.

As for me, it snowed almost everywhere I went during the winter break, and it is awesome to receive a card that was on my wish-list :)

<Postcrossing ID: DE-4827100>



:: WalaGemini 01/06/2016
___________________________________________________________:

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (
San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Multnomah Falls, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment