Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Vietnam: Rex Hotel

Today, I received 2 postcards from South Korea and 1 from Vietnam.
The card from Vietnam was sent to my from one of my best high school friends.


My friend went to Vietnam recently to participate in a volunteer activity in Ho Chi Minh City. She said she was having a time of her life volunteering for the kids in Vietnam. It is always heart-warming to get her mail because we haven't written to each other for awhile and she still sent a postcard to me during her travels. <3

This card features the Rex Hotel that is in Ho Chi Minh City. You could definitely tell that this is a busy place by all the car lights that are swirling around the water fountain.


She is off to traveling again today to Chengdu and I hope that she'll enjoy her travels. :)





:: WalaGemini 01/11/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan :: South Korea :: Singapore :: Thailand 
:: Indonesia :: Malaysia :: Taiwan :: China :: USA :: Canada :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment