Tuesday, January 26, 2016

South Korea: Moon and Starry Night

Today was a great day :) I got a postcard from Italy, USA, and South Korea respectively. <3


I received this card from a postcrossing-pal that I've been swapping with quite a bit.

This is a stunning card because moon is one of my favorite types of card and always hang them on my postcard wall so that I can look at them often.






On the card there is this quote saying "No matter what language we speak, we all live under the same moon and stars". This is very true and kind words, because a postcard collector, we communicate with people who lives on different part of the world. Although we may speak different languages and practice different cultures, we live on the same Earth and share the same moon, which also fascinates me. So, always treasure your encounters with people who you meet because each one of you is unique.













:: WalaGemini 01/25/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment