Thursday, January 07, 2016

Switzerland: ‘Starry Sky in the Music Room at the Villa Stuck'

After all the holiday craziness and traveling, I received four postcards in my mail few days ago from Switzerland, USA, Poland, and Germany.


This is a beautiful and really cool postcard that shows the horoscope cycle. I love this postcard because it has the sign Gemini on it and that is my horoscope :) This is also the first card I've received with Gemini on it :) So excited about this card

<Postcrossing ID: CH-270917>

The sun transits Gemini between May 21 and Jun 20. People say that Geminis are kinda crazy and never know how to calm down...which I agree to some extent..haha










:: WalaGemini 01/06/2016
___________________________________________________________:

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan (Sapporo) :: South Korea (Incheon, Seoul, Daejeon) :: Singapore :: Thailand (Pattaya) :: Indonesia (Bali) :: Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) :: Taiwan(Taipei) :: China (Shanghai) :: USA (
San Diego, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, San Francisco, Yosemite, Portland, Multnomah Falls, Seattle, Lewiston, Coeur d'Alene, Washington D.C.) :: Canada (Toronto, Victoria) :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment