Friday, January 29, 2016

The Netherlands: Sliver Miffy

Yesterday, I received a postcard from Australia and The Netherlands respectively.


This card sent from The Netherlands was a kind reply from a Postcrossing who I've sent to card to in the past. Although I was confused for a second...I believe this cute bunny on this card is Miffy. :D The reason it is Miffy is that it has the cross mouth, which is the signature feature of Miffy. I still doubt myself sometime because I've never seen a black and white Miffy before...

Would you agree that it is Miffy...? Or it's some other character..?





















:: WalaGemini 01/29/2016:: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Countries I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment