Friday, February 05, 2016

Netherlands: Cat Face


Few days ago, I received this cat postcard from The Netherlands. Somehow my sister first thought it was a tiger... But this is one of the favorite cat postcards I've received :) I take close-up pictures of my cat also because their whiskers are so cute, and they make me want to touch them all the time. But then they would make this face...protesting my close encounters ...
Does your cat makes this face also? :)

<Postcrossing ID: NL-3302366>


















:: WalaGemini 02/02/2016 :: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Countries/Regions I've received postcards from:
:: Antigua and Barbuda :: Aruba :: Australia :: Barbados :: Belarus :: Canada :: Chile :: China :: Czech Republic :: Estonia :: Finland :: France :: Germany :: Great Britain :: Guernsey :: Hong Kong :: India :: Indonesia :: Italy :: Japan :: Macau :: Malaysia :: The Netherlands :: Peru :: The Philippines :: Poland :: Portugal :: Russia :: Saint Lucia :: Singapore :: Sint Maarten :: Slovakia :: South Africa :: Switzerland :: Taiwan :: United Kingdom :: United States of America :: Vietnam ::

No comments:

Post a Comment