Monday, January 11, 2016

South Korea: My Neighbor Totoro ( となりのトトロ )

Today, I got three direct swap cards from Korea (South), Malaysia, and USA.


This one I received from South Korea has Totoro on it, which is one of my all time favorite movie from the Studio Ghibli. It is an animated fantasy film aired in 1988. The movie tells the story of two young sisters and their interaction with the friendly wood spirits in postwar Japan.















For those who have watched the movie, my favorite scene of the movie was where the two girls were waiting at a bus stop in the rain for their father, while Totoro joins and wait with them. Totoro was so fascinated with the rain drops, where he bounced and caused all the water that's being held up by the leaves falls onto the girls and Totoro.

For those who have never watched the movie before.....GO WATCH IT NOW!!! You'll definitely enjoy this warm movie. Considering watching it with a friend or your partner as the next date/movie night. :)

Hope you like, or will like this movie as much as I did :)

:: WalaGemini 01/10/2016:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment