Monday, January 11, 2016

USA: Milwaukee Public Market, Wisconsin

Today, I got three direct swap cards from Korea (South), Malaysia, and USA



The Milwaukee Public Market, which opened in October 2005,features a number of specialty food vendors and, is located in a revitalized area of downtown Milwaukee. The market opens everyday, and has high quality selections of artisan and ethnic products and freshly-made prepared foods.

Although I have never been there myself, I imaged it to be pretty similar to the Pike Place Public Market in Seattle, which also has lots of fresh food and produces in the market.


Any of you like to go to public markets for food also? :)








:: WalaGemini 01/10/2016
___________________________________________________________

Countries/Places I've been to
:: Japan :: South Korea :: Singapore :: Thailand 
:: Indonesia :: Malaysia :: Taiwan :: China :: USA :: Canada :: Macau ::

No comments:

Post a Comment